Please fill out the form below or you are welcome to stop during the times listed below.
When you arrive, look for the Free Tour signs pointing to an open door (typically at the base of the tower) or head for the Visitor Entry glass door on 43rd (NE corner of the building) and ring the bell. MAP
NOTE: No tours on major holidays. No need to call if you can’t make it, just come to the next tour time available. Out of town or really can’t make a tour? Fill out the Event Quote Form.
Tours are really the best way to start the booking process, however…
…want to know more? Here’s what to expect as we help you put together an amazing & artistic event:
BOOK YOUR EVENT AT THE ABBEY!
2) Take a tour or attend an event.
3) Fill out the Event Proposal Form.
For an estimate we just need the basics like date, time, type of event, etc. Other details will be added in the planning process.
4) Then you’ll receive an estimate or information about Abbey membership pricing levels which include specifics to your type of event. We do not typically quote pricing over the phone or at the tours due to all the variables involved in making your event a success.
5) Confirm & Contract
Due to part time staff, it’s usually 1-3 business days depending on the time of year, but you can followup through email using arts(at)fremontabbey.org if you haven’t heard from us after 3 business days. Phone calls only if time sensitive please – 206-414-8325.
CREATE & PLAN!
6) Refine basic details, add services, time, caterers, artists, staffing, tech equipment, etc. via email or during your walk through meeting with Abbey staff.
7) Complete Event Checklist with Abbey Staff during your 1st walk through meeting (60-120 days out from your event depending on type of event)
8) Finalize payments and all plans in your 2nd walk through meeting (30 days out)
Note: Most events do require event insurance and a refundable damage deposit